So I wanted to get some pictures of the kids in front of the door before I got this post up, but it's been a week and I still haven't taken those...I'll get there at some point! But here are some other Easter fun moments!
A local church had an Easter egg hunt and puppet show! We went last year and thought it would be great to go again this year.

Kanaan's first official egg hunt! He would find the eggs, pick it up, open it up, dump it and move on to the next one. :) Didn't care much for the goodies in side...at least not this year.

Keira found some good ones!

Checking out the loot

oooh, check out all those eggs!

Let's color some eggs!

I'm making a PINK egg! Of course :)

Loved coloring eggs

Not just any old fashioned colored eggs, but SPARKLE eggs! Guess who picked out that package

I like this picture of the two kids :) Spring is here I would say! Windows are open!

No comments:
Post a Comment